Tuesday 17 May 2011

the one..

From head to toe you’re covered in extravagance
Hoo~ so dazzling
How could anyone dare to be with you?
A door opens and...
 ooh no~ on that good-looking face there’s not even so much as a smile
oh, My God!

My heart used to beat well is now going boommm!
The chocolate lips he’s biting can’t even touch that glass
Can’t erase the sight of you that I saw at that time at that moment
Twinkle twinkle little star
The guy who’s hot all over
I was attracted to his bad image
I see it, I see it...It is wrong of me to say?
I’ve realized it and it’s only him I look at

You say it again bad bad bad,
ha...i need a stop!
He’s so gorgeous, it’s a sin..!
Looking again, he has a perfect appearance from the back there’s nothing I can find fault with
Ohh~
There’s no merciful cold breeze
He’s a formidable gentleman
When he speak I’m knocked out
At that time I can’t erase you that I see in my eyes

I must be stupid
When someone else sees him they’ll know he’s not totally innocent
Why do i keep persisting stubbornly like this
Anyhow it seems I can’t have anyone else
He’s so handsome, it is a sin?




















No comments:

Post a Comment